A key differentiator of OTA’s approach to Organizational Change Management (OCM) is its emphasis on applying project management discipline to the planning, execution and monitoring of change management activities.
For an overview of our past and present customer engagements, click here.
Our OCM specialists offer support in the following areas:
- Ensure a successful project start-up by ensuring that organizational outcomes are identified and included in the overall project plan
- Gain and sustain effective sponsorship in the organization throughout all the phases of the project
- Identify change interventions that will move people up the adoption curve
(For a view of the OTA Adoption Curve Diagram , click here.)
- Enhance the likelihood of achieving the projected results in the allotted timeframe and budget
- Ensure that timely and appropriate actions are taken to mitigate organizational and human risks regarding project success
- Focusing organizational changes towards the realization of project benefits
OTA offers its clients the possibility of structuring a customized support package that includes a complete
OCM training program tailored to a customer’s specific needs, as well as an OCM coaching option, onsite or remote.
Customers can also acquire licences for OTA’s OCM methodology and training seminars for unlimited internal use. For
more information on this option, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our extensive coaching experience is supported by our satisfied customers. For an overview of our past and present clients, click here.